Holiday: Create the quintessential aroma of the season with this bestselling fragrance, Holiday. This exquisitely fragranced Luxury Candle features the iconic scent’s blend of pomegranate, mandarin orange, pine, cloves, and cinnamon with a hint of vanilla and amber.
Birchwood Pine: Create the aroma of a majestic winter forest with this bestselling fragrance, Birchwood Pine. This 3-Wick Candle features the iconic scent’s blend of white pine, fir balsam, and birchwood over a base of rich musk and amber.
Blue Cypress & Snow: Create the aroma of a snow-covered mountain retreat in winter with this Classic Candle featuring notes of crisp blue cypress, juniper berry, and hints of smoked vanilla bean.
Follow the tips below to help ensure optimal results when burning your NEST New York candles: Trim the wick to ¼ inch each time before burning.
- Center and straighten the wick after blowing out your candle
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, fans or air currents
- Before re-lighting a candle, let the candle cool completely
- Burn regular sized candles for 3–4 hours at a time.
- Burn candles in an ambient of 65–75 degrees °F
- When burning multiple candles, place at least 8 inches apart
- If a candle is burning unevenly and the wick is centered, it’s in a draft