Limited Edition Nest Candles!
Ocean Mist and Sea Salt: Escape to the seaside with this Specialty 3-Wick Candle featuring the refreshing essence of a gentle ocean mist combined with hints of sea salt, white tea, and coconut.
Grapefruit: Uplift your senses with this bestselling fragrance, Grapefruit. This Specialty 3-Wick Candle features the iconic scent’s exhilarating blend of pink pomelo grapefruit and watery green notes with lily of the valley and coriander blossom.
Rose Noir and Oud: Create a sultry aroma with this Specialty 3-Wick Candle featuring captivating Rose de Mai blended with smoky oud, a hint of incense, black leather, and patchouli.
Bamboo: Create the aroma of a welcoming garden with this bestselling fragrance, Bamboo. This Specialty 3-Wick Candle features the iconic scent’s blend of white florals with an abundance of lush green notes and hints of sparkling citrus.
Hibiscus and Dragon Fruit: Mandarin orange and lemon are combined with tropical accents of mango, pink hibiscus, and dragon fruit in this exquisitely fragranced Single Wick Candle.
Island Rain and Sea Glass: Palm leaves drenched in island rains are infused with the essence of fresh waterlilies, jungle moss, and a hint of cedarwood in this exquisitely fragranced Single Wick Candle.
Follow the tips below to help ensure optimal results when burning your NEST New York candles: Trim the wick to ¼ inch each time before burning.
- Center and straighten the wick after blowing out your candle
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, fans or air currents
- Before re-lighting a candle, let the candle cool completely
- Burn regular sized candles for 3–4 hours at a time
- Burn candles in an ambient of 65–75 degrees °F
- When burning multiple candles, place at least 8 inches apart
- If a candle is burning unevenly and the wick is centered, it’s in a draft